Gerard Nardone Service To Misquamicut Community Award
To provide instructions for the nomination and selection of individuals for the Gerard Nardone Service to the Misquamicut Community Award.
- It is the responsibility of the Moderator to assure that individuals are selected for this award in accordance with this procedure.
- It is the responsibility of the District Board to determine an individual to receive the award annually.
- It is the responsibility of the Moderator to ensure that this award is given annually at the Annual District Meeting.
- The Gerard Nardone Service to the Misquamicut Community Award is an award approved by the Taxpayers at the 2004 Annual District Meeting. The intent of this award is to recognize those individuals that have made served and have made significant contributions for the betterment of the Misquamicut Fire District Community.
- Individuals can be nominated for this award by any taxpayers in the Misquamicut Fire District (see attachment 1).
- The nominations should be provided to the District Board by April 1st.
- Nominations should include specific information regarding the individual's service to the Misquamicut Fire District Community.
- The District Board will review the nominations and make a selection prior to the Annual District Meeting in June.
- The Moderator will make arrangements to ensure this award is presented at the Annual District Meeting.
- A plaque listing award recipients will be maintained and displayed in the District Office.
Name of Individual Being Nominated: ______________________________________________
Reasons Why Individual Should Receive Award:
(Be specific, include dates, projects, types of service, etc. to support the nomination)
Any individual who would like to make a nomination should download and submit the Nomination form.
Misquamicut Fire District
Service to Misquamicut Community Award
PO Box 2962
Westerly, RI 02891